Tiberius & Reagan Tiberius & Reagan

Not bad. Their mission it's a great idea for this to continue as a series, it does have a lot of potential.

The character's animation it's not that good but I bet in the future the latest episodes will be like... wow, compared to this first one. So keep it up!

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Wow, wow, wow... wow.

I seen everithing... but... nothing it's so... AWESOME LIKE THAT MAN!!! IT´S TOTTALLY AAAAWESOOOOOME!!!!.... like the title say.

Piconjo Besitzen Sie DVD Piconjo Besitzen Sie DVD

good fights... and history... but no the graphics.

WATCH OUT! Wadolph it´s free anywhere!

if Piconjo it´s the dark side of Pico... in this case, Why in this video don´t
be has shown it?... AH?

Accelerator Accelerator

Awesome game! Nice sounds, you can really feel the velocity.
I'm still a little dizzy... maybe because it's 3 AM.
I bet someday this game will be famous and "banned-in-many-countries" because of provoking side effects on children XD... cool.
At first it felt like if you play it too much you will like shock a little when you crash at high velocity, but when it turns out that it isn't like that it leaves you like wishing to be able to feel the crashes at least a little. I could be feeling that because of my limited screen... but it still feels like if the sensation could be felt anyways, somehow. Well, obviously if you could use the VR-vision-goggles with this game you should feel those crashes a little... but it still feels like if the sensation of crashing doesn't depend of the screen size.

Nice use of the Unity Engine! It's the first game I see in Newgrounds that uses something like it... and that has fullscreen (awesome!). It is also like the third 3D game I've seen around here (the first one was Doom triple pack xd).

And yeah, you should fix the 4-moving-squares-part, maybe just making them a little transparent. It's just that sometimes it's impossible to avoid that fast-moving-square from behind the very-still-square that you just got past. The thing it that most times you can't see the moving ones behind the still ones.

Chuck Norris Vs Ninjas Chuck Norris Vs Ninjas

This game is my childhood!!!!
A very unic game, the only one where you can rip off the enemy's heart, eat it and kick his brain to deal damage.
It's bugging a little, I died xddddd
I bet it's because of my old computer.

I bet Chuck can really kick more than twenty times in one jump in real life.

Inculcation Inculcation

Best flash horror game. It scared me a lot and I quited the first time I played it when the clown appeared. Yes guys, if you wait so much, AN EVIL CLOWN APPEARS! watch out...
Sorry for the creepypasta. ;3

great game, I recomended it to many of my friends ;D

Enter Newground Enter Newground

I can already picture the "Newgrounds 21th Anniversary" video with the whole flashback collab showing all the versions of the portal and the Newgrounds-characters-family evolution. It has to be made.
Beautifully nostalgic. Great work.

Phonometrologist responds:

That would be great to see. Thanks for listening and telling me your thoughts about it.

Madness7 Madness7

Tha best of 'em all madness songs!!!!
I could hear this all day.
Anything like um.... 71,4% better will win the next Tank Awards.
Keep it up, of course you can make something like that!

Madness 4 Madness 4

It'd be the most awesome thing to hear this on a club with those lights, lazers 'n everythin'.

Mag Hank Mag Hank

what is that?!... its... its... AWESOME!!!!!

how yo do that men? I love your arts, but... with what program you do this?
if you do this whith only flash... you are awesome.